Water Filter Systems and Water Wells
Whether from a Well or a Municipal System, problem water takes on many different looks: the unmistakable smell of sulfur water, the hazy look of too much sediment in the water, water staining, and the corrosive effects of water with a low pH. All different problems. Water Systems of Alabama has many effective solutions to these and other water problems you may have.
All Water Systems of Alabama filters are customized to handle your specific type of problem water, and these filters are perfect for a well water purification system.
Hellenbrand Iron Curtain Water Filters(for sulfur water filtration)
Fully automatic Iron Curtain Water Filters not only eliminate smelly sulfur water problems and brown water staining, but they also help filter out sediment and reduce the tarnishing of silver.
Iron Curtain Specs
Max Service Flow Rate(GPM)
Backwash Flow Rate (GPM)
- Maximum service flow rates are for intermittent household use only
- Minimum of 30 psig required at backwas flow rates listed
- Water temperatures above 60°F will require higher backwash rates
- Always have your water tested before you purchase any water treatment system
- See owner’s manual for specific operating conditions and limitations
- Contact your dealer or factory for lager flow rate applications
Features of our Iron Curtain Water Filters include:
- Efficient motorized 5 cycle valve directs water flow during recharge.
- An electronic timer automatically regulates recharge time and frequency as set for your individual needs.
- Dual bypass distributes unconditioned water for non-household uses.
- Guest-Cycle recharge feature permits you to provide an extra supply of conditioned water when there are temporarily more people in the household.
- Optional Chlorine Injection, for taking care of bacterial problems.
Carbon Water Filter(for taking care of taste and odor problems)
Water Systems of Alabama filters are activated carbon filters designed to eliminate tannin and other bad tastes and odors that are commonly found in water. Activated carbon water filters are chlorine water filters as well. They also work against most discoloration problems.
Features of our Carbon Water Filters are:
- High grade activated carbon for long life
- Positive action motorized valve resists fouling
Depth Water Filters(for sediment water filtration)
Cloudy, hazy water gets that way due to sediment in the water. We have the perfect sediment water filter for you.
The Depth Water Filter removes dirt, silt, clay and other types of sediment from your water supply. Not only that, the Depth Water Filter removes particles four times as small as a human hair. Instead of just one filter, Depth Water Filter is four filters in one. They work at different levels, stacked on top of each other, each removing a particular size of sediment particle. All you end up with is good, clear, top quality water.
Our Sediment Water Filtration Systems Feature:
- An automatic timer that regulates backwash to suit your water usage and degree of suspended matter
- Frequency of length of backwash can be adjusted easily if water conditions vary
- Absolutely no cartridges to change or clean
- The Depth Water Filter treats all the water in your house not just water from one faucet
Acid Neutralizer Hellenbrand Water Filters(for acid water filtration)
Acid water, or water with low pH, can wreak havoc on your pipes and porcelain fixtures.
The acids eat away at the iron and copper pipes and unlined water heaters leaving behind red or blue stains. The Acid Neutralizer Water Filter reduces the stains and pipe damage by both neutralizing the acids in your water supply and filtering out any rust particles.
Our Acid Water Filtration Systems Feature:
- Durable non-corroding control valve and mineral tank.
- Two grades of media designed to handle even the most acidic conditions.
- Fully adjustable regeneration cycle to meet your needs.
All units feature the exclusive Tripl-Hull™ Mineral Tank, with lifetime limited warranty.
Making your Hellenbrand filter work harder and smarter
Many Water Systems of Alabama filters feature meter initiated controls. Your filter regenerates only when it has to. And you’ll save water, electricity and money. Because unlike a clock time, the meter regulates regeneration through flow and usage, not time. So the filter doesn’t regenerate too often or not often enough. With the meter control, you’ll get plenty of high quality filtered water whenever you need it.
Trust Water Systems of Alabama to turn ordinary problem water into clean and pure water. If you have a need for well filtration, or a complete home water purification system, there is a Water Systems of Alabama filter for nearly every water problem. We have filters for every need; sulfur, iron, taste, odor, sediment, acid, and carbon water filters. With just the right filter, problem water is no problem at all.